You must open TRiBot_Loader.jar with Java for it to work properly.
Don't have Java yet? The Java 8 Development Kit (x86, 32 Bit version) is recommended for optimal use with TRiBot which can be downloaded from this link Java Development Kit Downloads.
If you have Java installed, but you still cannot open TRiBot_Loader.jar, you will have to make sure that .jar files are opened using Java.
You can run this program below to do this automatically for you:
If you rather fix the file association yourself, follow this guide:
1) Right-click the TRiBot_Loader.jar file.
2) Select the "Open with..." option from the drop-down menu.
3) Click on the "Browse" option marked with the red box:
4) Paste this into the address bar at the top to navigate directly to the Java folder we need:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Java\jdk1.8.0_73\jre\bin
*this part may need to be edited to reflect your current java version
5) Once there, find the "javaw.exe" Application and then click "Open"
That's it! Happy botting!